Saturday, November 28, 2009

Crazy for Challenges Week 13 - Punch Happy


Hi everyone.

First off thanks to everyone who participated in our Crazy 4 Challenges sketch challenge last week, your creations were all amazing!!!!!

This week we have another fun challenge ready for you, so I hope you will have time to play along. Let's get Punch Happy ..... get those punches out .... borders, shapes or decorative .... let's have some punch fun when we are creating our cards this week! As long as you use at least one punch on your card this week you are fine ... of course you can use as many punches as you wish ... the more the merrier!

If you would like to play along all you have to do is create a card using the above challenge and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C13. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see your card too.

And now to see what the design team has to share with us today:

Jessie Rone- Can You Say Addicted To Stamps?

Vicki Garrett-Summerthyme Studio


Cindy Haffner - Cindy Haffner's Corner



Joycelyn Turner - Stamps 'n' Coffee



Lynda Benden ~ Stamp Act



Joanne Grzelak -- Inky Ocean Gazer



Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Mercy Kerin - Lord Have Mercy!



Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits



Robin Willis - Robin's Artful Musings







Lori Boyd - By LORi Designs




23 comments:

Silli said...

OMG Lady´s all cards are very pretty... Love the challenge...Happy weekend...

Unknown said...

awesome samples, ladies! gotta love this crazy bunch of ladies! :)

Carol L said...

I just love playing along with these challenges each week! Thanks for all of your inspiring creations that keep the mojo workin'!

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous cards Ladies!! Hope you all had a fabulous Holiday!!

Laural-Lee said...

Wonderful Samples. You are all super talented to be able to "Bring It" every week on a consistent basis. The colouring on all of those projects is amazing.

Elena said...

Wow! All of the DT Girls really Rocked this challenge! Thank you so much for this fun challenge!

Arty Cards n Crafts said...

Great challenge, and beautiful DT cards!!

Please ignore Mr. Linky #20. I made a mistake and entered a wrong link. My card is #21. So sorry about the mix-up.

Thanks for the wonderful challenge!!

Andrea Murdock said...

great inspiration, thanks ladies

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful inspiration cards!

Shirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shirl said...

Beautiful cards by all the DT's. Couldn't make up my mind whether to enter my Mona Lisa card but Snow Anya won out

Godelieve said...

I did a lot of punching, but it's not a card...
Christmas Tree

Janet, said...

Sorry about leaving a link twice, didn't realize it had finally worked. Great challenge this week, I was able to combine it with two others this time :) Thanks for all the great samples.

Peggy said...

Fantastic challenge this week! Love the DT cards! Fabulous!

Sally said...

Lovely creations by the DT.
Could you please delete # 81 as my link didn't work. Thank you

Beverly G said...

No border punches on mine, but I do love my heart punch and corner rounder.

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 on SCS said...

Hello, thanks for the Challenge - it was fun - and thanks for all the DT samples.

I used my favourite punch: Threading Water border punch. Hope you like my little creation :o)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What inspiration from the dt!! Love your creations and the challenge!

Paula said...

lovely work all
thanks for the challenge Paula xx

Maria Matter said...

Fabulous cards! Great challenge!
I'm linked!
Blessings, Maria

Mel X said...

Hi, this is my first time here. OMG, there's some seriously talented crafters here!! Very impressive DT makes ladies!! My efforts wth Mr Linky.

Mel X

Mary Marsh said...

I really had fun with this week's challenge-even though I was a little late in completing it.

Lori said...

I am very impressed with everyone work! Lots of inspiration posted here! Not sure if I have linked my properly...but I gave it a try.