Saturday, August 11, 2012

Crazy4Challenges -- C4C149

Happy Saturday!

It's me Silke again. Hope you are ready for a challenge??? I love this one, but it might be a little tricky for some....my challenge to you this week is, to create A CARD THAT IS WHITE ON WHITE....ONLY YOUR IMAGE CAN HAVE A SPLASH OF COLOR!  We can't wait to see your ideas!!!

If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C149. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

Now let's see what the "Crazies have come up with this week.......


Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer

7 comments:

KelliJo said...

LOVE the challenges posted ladies!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!

sarahstone said...

GORGEOUS! What a fun challenge! I will be playing along for sure!

Sarah

Rose said...

STUNNING cards DT!!!
it is a challenge for me but going to try and play along :)

Unknown said...

LOVE white on white and love the DT samples! xxx

Mia Scott said...

Thanks for a great challenge

xx Mia xx

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cathie Rigby said...

This is really a fun challenge! I'm gonna have to get my thinking cap on....great inspiration ladies! Cathie