Saturday, August 25, 2012

Crazy4Challenges -- C4C151

Happy Saturday!

I can't hardly believe it...it's my last week of hosting the C4C this month. I hope you had fun playing along so far? My last challenge to you is a Sketch ....check it out!



If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C151. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

Now let's see what the "Crazies have come up with this week.......


Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer




Kristine Reynolds-Stamping and Scraping in California


Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits



D999pSC08036


Silke Ledlow ~ My Life




Andrea Murdock ~ My Stamping Heaven





6 comments:

KelliJo said...

Just look at all these BEAUTIES!!! What a FABULOUS SKETCH!!!!

Mia Scott said...

Thanks for a great sketch,

xx Mia xx

Safdar Ali said...

All the cards are looking so nice. Beautiful designs. I have worked for the Plastic Card printing company as a designer, and these designs inspire me for designing again. Thanks for sharing.

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Maybe I missed it, but was the winner of C4C150 announced?

Thanks,
-Lori

Heidi Brawley said...

omg Love the DT cards here. Awesome work ladies!! Thanks for the fun challenge to play along with here.
hugs!!!

Jackie W. said...

Great sketch, and great inspiration from the DT. Thanks ladies.