Saturday, February 7, 2015

Crazy4Challenges - C4C272

Hello Peeps!  It's me KJ, I'm your hostess this month!!!!  I have a Special Guest Designer for you all to drool over, it's Holly Tracy of The Paper Mints

For this weeks challenge we will be celebrating my obsession with The Royals.  In case you haven't heard, I'm SURE I was lost when a child and am originally a Royal Heiress.... alas, I continue to wait for my family to find me and live my happy little pauper life!  ;)

February 6, 1952, Elizabeth was crowned Queen Elizabeth II.  SO, I want to challenge you to create a card fit for a Queen.  I'm thinking a Royal Crown kind of card.... so bling that baby up!  Let's get a head start on Valentines cards and make it a Blingy Queeny Valentines card! :)



Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Raquel Mason - Raquel's Stampin' Blog



Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits



Holly Tracy Guest Designer



KelliJo




Karen Aicken - Altered Scrapbooking


Anja de Regt - Stampinganja


Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer


Peggy~ Artfulljourney




Lynn Put - The Queen's Scene

Danielle Lounds - Fat Cat Stamper







No comments: